Thursday, August 4, 2016

7 Day 4k Test, Broken Images, Jitter

A seven day 4k Test. I'm not sure how well this works as I've yet to actually view it at 4k resolution on a screen that supports it. If anyone out there does, let me know how it looks ;)

The workaround I came up with for removing broken images so far has been pretty reliable. Out of 74 days a total of 7104 images have been captured and 329 were removed. 7104-329 = 6775 images, but somewhere I'm missing 20.

Jitter, with the Canon LiDE 20 scanner it would not always start in exactly the same location. This wasn't very noticeable at lower resolutions, but when zooming in on a higher resolution scan and flipping through a few images the jitter would become distracting.

Though still noticeable it's not nearly as bad as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment